Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw that I was nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by Momtimes4!!
Remember Sally Filed, declaring, “You love me, you really love me when she won an Oscar??” Okay, that was in the 80′s so maybe you don’t remember it but that’s kind of how I feel today . And yes, I realize this is no Oscar but it feels great to be recognized my by fellow bloggers!!
Thanks Momtimes4 for the nomination!!! And if you haven’t checked out her blog, DO IT!!! They are short and sweet but always leave me laughing and shaking my head in agreement!!
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about myself
- I am almost 35 years old(tomorrow) and I still bite my nails. I have tried so many times to grow them out but have only had luck one time in my life. That lasted all of one month before I chewed them off again. It really is a GROSS habit and I would love to break it but for some reason I cannot seem to do it.
- I love reality television and I mean the trashy stuff! Any and all of the Real Housewives series will do just fine. I also love The Voice, Bachelor/Bachelorette’s, Big Brother and a less trashy series, House Hunters. Is anyone else addicted to that show?
- I have on ongoing “free pass” list. You know, if I somehow turned into a non married supermodel and was given the chance to “hookup” with someone list. My list currently includes: Adam Levine and Channing Tatum.
- My real life “hookup”, Lance and I have been together since we were 17 years old. That makes almost 18 years together which is crazy when I think about it. We have shared more of our lives together than we haven’t and we are still pretty darn young. Oh yes, and we have only been married for 8 of those years.
- I have an incredible desire to spend a Christmas in New York City with my family. I don’t know what it is but the city seems to have such a magical quality to it this time of year. I have never actually been there so it may be all in my head but it is on my bucket list and I plan to make it happen someday.
- I have a small-ish handful of real life friends and I like it that way. I am pretty picky about who I let into my life but I must say, I have done a great job about being choosy. It’s not that I am against finding new friends but I don’t really care for “casual” friendships. I want people I can pour my heart and soul out to, have fun with and not have to worry about being something I am not. I don’t do fake!!
- I love my coffee, specifically produced from my Keurig. How I ever lived without that thing, I am not sure. It just tastes so much better when it is freshly brewed, just for me:-). And my coffee must include creamer….always. I don’t care if it is not healthy because it tastes GOOD!!!
Now it is my turn to nominate some fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Run Eat Play: She is a fellow mom and fitness blogger. I love her dedication to exercise and her family, plus she has a sense of humor similar to mine!
Mission Mighty Mom: I actually found her through twitter and enjoy her blog for the motivation she provides. She is a mom to two small girls but maintains a fantastic approach to exercise. Recently she has gone through some health issues in her life but the positive spin she puts on it is quite refreshing!
My Food N’ Fitness Diaries: Ashley is a mom to be and has put the “baby bug” back into my mind. I really enjoy following her experience through this pregnancy. I mean, who doesn’t love all things baby.
Jessie Loves to Run: She has to have the most positive blog of any I have ever read. She lives in Kuwait with just her husband which is incredible to me. She is overall, just a sweet, sweet person.
Snack Therapy: Her blog is so much fun! I love the way she writes, letting her fun loving personality shine through. Plus she takes lots of pictures of yummy looking snacks that are wonderful for giving me new food/snack ideas.
Sweet Tooth Sweet Life: Courtney is a very well established blogger and I look forward to her posts everyday. Besides, I can always count on being able to go to her recipe page and find something easy and delicious to whip up for dinner. Seriously, she makes some good stuff and I can vouch because I have made more than my fair share of her recipes!
Eat Move Balance: I can always count on her blog to introduce super healthy and somewhat unusual foods(that’s a good thing, I promise) to me. She is a very creative cook but makes all of her dishes look easy. Now if I could just get my family on bored with trying some of these new foods!!
What are some of your favorite blogs? I am always looking for fun, new blogs to follow!!